Monday, October 15, 2007

Road Rage

A few seconds of unpleasant traffic experience could lead to a lifetime of regrets.

A news came up a few days ago about a public lawyer who shot and killed two fellow motorists after a heated road confrontation. The murderer was able to post bail in a haste and continues to enjoy normal, unremorseful life, allegedly with the help of his friends who somewhat took care of the case. It's just hard to imagine how justice works this way nowadays. On the brighter side (as far as I'm concerned), this event made me think of my driving behavior, and perhaps one possible reason God won't let me have my own car is my short temper while driving. So, He makes sure that I won't get enough money to buy one, tsk tsk. =P

Some tips below might come in handy courtesy of Roadragers.com:

No comments: