Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pinoy bashing 2

Ganito naman talaga tayo minsan, este, madalas pala...

Sarcastically funny but true. I'll try to find out who the author is.

Pinoy Haircut
There was this good old barber in a city in the United States . One day a florist went to him for a haircut. After the cut, he wanted to pay the barber but the barber replied, "I don't accept money from you. I'm doing community service." The florist was happy and left the barbershop.

The next morning when the barber opened his shop, there was a "thank you" card and a dozen roses waiting at his door.

The following day, a policeman went for a haircut and he also wanted to pay the barber after the cut. But the barber replied, "I don't accept money from you. I'm doing community service." The cop was happy and left the barbershop.

The next morning when the barber opened his shop, there is a "thank you" card and a dozen freshly baked donuts waiting at his door.

On the third day, a Filipino software engineer went for a haircut. He also wanted to pay the barber. But the barber also replied," I'm sorry. I don't accept
money from you. I'm doing community service." The Filipino software engineer was happy and left.

The following morning when the barber opened his shop, he had a big surprise! Guess what he found!

Can you guess?....



Come on, think like a Filipino....



O, sirit ka na ba?



There were a dozen FILIPINOS waiting for free haircuts!!!

No comments: