Monday, January 21, 2008

Now showing: life at 30

Salamat sa mga nagsipagbati sa akin last Friday. This is my first post as a 30-year old virgin and 100th since I started this blog (historical, huh!).

I didn't get the bday gift that I needed...a time to rest. Worse, I was under the weather on that day (I'm still under it, actually). I'm willing to pay big time, just let me rest for a while. A good, well-feeling rest.

My first time to visit Market Market last week. So, it's an Ayala mall with all kinds of tiangge. Sobrang layo lang kasi nito sa 'min (Novaliches). Since nand'un na rin naman, hindi ko na pinalampas mga good buys. Good bye na rin sa one thousand pesoses ko, hu hu hu.

2 comments:

noreen said...

uy binati kita nung birthday mo ha. sa YM nga lang. pero grineet kita.

the Zookeeper said...

Pwes, anong oras mo ako binati? Anong font type and size ang ginamit mo? Anong YM status ko n'on? Pakipadala na lang sa attorney ko yung mga sagot mo, okay? =P

Salamat na rin po sa pagbati, Dyosa ng Malikhaing Pagsulat. Muah!