Friday, June 22, 2007

Blessed and thankful

I do not have my laptop for 2 days now. Pinahiram ko muna kay Allan, our IT head, kawawa naman eh, hindi makapag-DOTA, hehe. Peace sir!

This week I was called up pala by a senior officer from Globe, and she told me that I am one of her potential candidates to fill up a good position in her department. Obviously, it's quite flattering. That might be the break that I need, instead of trying my luck in Canada. Aside from this, inaawitan din ako ng former officemate ko to join their company, and he is promising a very competitive offer. I'm yet to get the details of the position from both. I feel thankful because some people see me as a potential asset to their company.

It's Friday again, salamat kay Eden for letting me use her PC. Nothing much to do so i'm just continue to self train on Dreamweaver CS3.

No comments: